memories of the 2006 World Series

osmith1985

Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 33 years old, and I've got autism. I live in St. Clair, Missouri with my mom, and even though I really like the Cardinals from the 1980's in 1982, 1985, and 1987, with manager Whitey Herzog, and players like Ozzie Smith (hence my username), Willie McGee, Bruce Sutter, Darrell Porter, Joaquin Andujar, Tom Herr, Vince Coleman, Terry Pendleton, and Jack Clark, etc. (even though I wasn't born until 1991), but since one of my other favorite Cardinals teams are the 2006 Cardinals (the same year the Cardinals opened the current Busch Stadium) when they won both the 2006 NLCS against the Mets and the 2006 World Series against the Tigers (when I was 15 years old), with manager Tony La Russa, and players like Albert Pujols, Yadier Molia, Adam Wainwright, David Ecsktein, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds, Preston Wilson, Ronnie Belliard, etc., what memories do you have from all 5 games of the 2006 World Series between the Cardinals and the Tigers? :)

Thanks! :)
Sean :)

hey Sean! Welcome to our forum. Great post and wonderful memories! As a Chicago Cubs fan, I have to admit the 2006 World Series was a fantastic one for baseball enthusiasts, even if my allegiance lies elsewhere. I can appreciate the excitement and joy that the Cardinals' victory brought to their fans.

But, I will never root for them ;) :)

Back